Tuesday, January 03, 2012

new year wish!

35 #2012WISH

1. wish this year will be NICE,
2. WONDERFUL,
3. EXTRAORDINARY,
4. AWESOME,
5. and COLORFUL!
6. i wish God always keep my lovely parents
7. hope i'll be better than last year
8. NO MORE GALAU
9. NO MORE TEARS
10. NO MORE BROKEN HEART
11. JUST FEEL THE HAPPINESS!
12. wish my friendship with my crazy friends ( ‾▼‾)-σ alvin, mikha, satrio, fuyung, ryan, yong-yongjefta, salim,
13. my lovely funny friends ( ‾▼‾)-σ rara, ita, elisa, dewani, cynthia
14. and my amazing friends ( ‾▼‾)-σ alda, vani, nia WILL NEVER END!
15. wish i'll be more patient,
16. more kind,
17. no ngambekan (?),
18. more humble,
19. can be a good influence,
20. have a beautiful heart,
21. and be a simple, but awesome girl
22. and then, i wish my family will saved by God.
23. i hope @justinbieber and @CodySimpson will follow me back or notice me this year
24. wish i can be a good basketball player
25. good writer
26. good photographer
27. be a businesswomen someday
28. can make my parents proud of me
29. be a lovely daughter for my parents
30. good little sister for my brother from another parents
31. care friend for my best (:
32. good sister for my two unique little brother
33. dutiful student for my kind teachers
34. great BELIEBERS for my big idol, JUSTIN DREW BIEBER
35. and be a good person for everyone!

AMEN

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

big love,

sscnswndr

No comments:

Post a Comment